The other day, I confessed that I have a bit of a “serial entrepreneurial spirit.” 😊 Well, I wasn’t exaggerating. Because I don’t have enough on my plate, I’m going through this crazy intensive training right now on building AI tools, and I’m getting pretty good at it. 😅 But I need practice on real businesses, not just fake ones. So I’m looking for 2-3 business owners who want a custom Sales App…for FREE! It texts you the SECOND a new lead comes in with a score & sales script based on their info, so you can call & close them before anyone else does. FYI: ~78% of ppl buy from the first business to respond ~Responding within 1 min increases conversions by 391% ~You’re 100x more likely to reach a lead within 5 minutes than at 30 So, if you close clients via phone, Zoom, or text, this is for you!! Let’s get you more money in the bank! No catch. I just want the experience (and a testimonial if you love it). Just respond to this email, and we can start building! Meanwhile, I still plan to send out my regular newsletter on Saturday, Lord willing. This was just a quick commercial. 😉 Enjoy the rest of your week!
|
The Xocai Dark Cocoa Chocolate Blog is all about the health benefits of dark healthy chocolate. We will also feature a variety of health tips and recipes for those wanting to improve their quality of life.



